There are three types of users in Semantria Storage & Visualization
- Write users
- Read-only users
Semantria admins can:
- Create and own projects
- Delete any project
- Add any user in the Semantria account to any project
- Remove any user from any project
Note on user removal
If a Semantria admin removes the owner from a project, the admin becomes the new owner of the project.
Who is the admin?
Semantria admins are listed in the users screen for all projects in an account.
Write users can:
- Create and own a project
- Delete projects for which they are the owner
- Add any user in a Semantria account to any project they own
- Remove any non-admin user from any project they own
Read-only users can:
- Only see the existence of projects to which they have been invited
- See all of the collections, analysis groups, and dashboards for any project to which they have been invited
- Cannot create projects
- Cannot delete projects
- Cannot add users to projects or remove users from projects
- Can edit dashboards without saving the changes
Why can read-only users edit dashboards?
Semantria Storage & Visualization is a dynamic platform. Therefore, read-only users need to be able to explore dashboard output in order to develop meaningful insights.
Updated about 1 year ago