You will need to modify your application if it consumes the statistics endpoint
- API 4.1 changes: https://www.lexalytics.com/files/semantria_API_41-statistics.pdf
- API 4.0 documentation: https://semantria.readme.io/docs/statistics
- Brand new statistics API (old one will be deprecated)
- Re-worked /statistics end-point. Removed collections level stats, renamed fields.
- Added Metadata feature with an ability to pass free-form JSON metadata through the server.
- Added Job ID related fields to /subscription end-point. There are permitted and allocated Job Id fields.
Updated 28 days ago