This update maintains backward-compatibility but does augment the detailed analysis output with new fields for model-based sentiment under ModelSentiment. Currently, custom models can only be created with the help of Semantria Professional Services. Contact [email protected]mantria.com for a quote.
- Limited Arabic support added for Excel, Growth, and Advanced users (document-level sentiment and queries only).
- Limited Russian support added for Excel, Growth, and Advanced users (document-level sentiment and queries only).
- New model-based (machine learning) sentiment analysis for documents in detailed analysis mode.
- Improved accuracy of "One sentence" mode
- Concept topics are now limited to 5 per document
- Themes are now sorted by themes count in Discovery analysis output
- Fixed incorrect Themes count in Discovery output
- Fixed values for Phrases count and Themes count for themes of Discovery analysis mode
- Fixed normalized entities containing white-spaces reported within double quotes
- Fixed issue with mentions and hashtags breaking queries
- Fixed usage statistics for documents delivered via callback service
- Fixed blacklist not applied for entities and auto-categories in Russian and Arabic
Updated 28 days ago